Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

Never Hurt Your Mother

Bismillah. Assalamu'alaikum. Hello guys, it's me again. Andre Tauladan.
I just wanna share an imaginary (may be) conversation between a mother and her son. Here it is.

mother's love 

"NEVER HURT YOUR MOTHER!!!"

Mother - Son, What If I Lose My Vision ?
Son - I'll Take You To The Best Eye Hospital in The Country.
Mother - And What If I Don't Get My Vision Cured There?
Son - I'll Take You To The Best Eye Hospital in The World.
Mother - if they are still unable to treat me then ?
Son - I will take care of u for Life time Mother.
Mother - Love You son ♥

Son - Mum, What If I Lose My Vision?
Mother - I'll Give My Eyes To You ♥ ♥.

That's it. Thanks to Mr. Syarif Hidayat. Below is another words dedicated to all women.

This is dedicated to all Women, Mothers and Girls (the would be mothers) on the occasion of the International Women's Day!:

I WISH YOU ALL ...
Happiness...Deep down within
Serenity...With each sunrise
Success...In each facet of your life
Close and caring friends
Love...That never ends
Knowledge of the grace and love of God (Allah SWT).
Special memories...Of all the yesterdays
A bright today...With much to be thankful for
A path...That leads to beautiful tomorrows
Dreams...That do their best to come true
And appreciation...Of all the wonderful things about you!
-Author Unknown

I am thankful and grateful to God (Allah SWT) to be loved and to love!!

Comment please. :) read my other english posts.

Never Hurt Your Mother

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

1 komentar:

Saran dan kritiknya sangat diharapkan

About Me

Andre Tauladan adalah blog untuk berbagi informasi umum. Terkadang di sini membahas topik agama, politik, sosial, pendidikan, atau teknologi. Selain Andre Tauladan, ada juga blog khusus untuk berbagi seputar kehidupan saya di Jurnalnya Andre, dan blog khusus untuk copas yaitu di Kumpulan Tulisan.

Streaming Radio Ahlussunnah

Today's Story

Dari setiap kejadian di akhir zaman, akan semakin nampak mana orang-orang yang lurus dan mana yang menyimpang. Akan terlihat pula mana orang mu'min dan mana yang munafiq. Mana yang memiliki permusuhan dengan orang kafir dan mana yang berkasihsayang dengan mereka.
© Andre Tauladan All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates